What We Do:
“Communities learning, caring for all life and celebrating shared heritage”
Since 1985 we have championed creative social and environmental innovation, to deliver community education for you, via our programmes:
- Community learning
- Social enterprise
- Programme management with infrastructure support
- Well-being programmes
- Sustainability, climate change and eco-philosophy initiatives
- International co-operation in our communities
- Wildlife and animal welfare
- Arts and cultural heritage
- Landscape and natural heritage
Dawn Chorus Educational Initiative is a not-for-profit Community Interest Company, endeavouring to work to specified ethical guidelines.
Our stakeholders are our local communities. Our areas of benefit are Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Rutland, Northamptonshire, Staffordshire, S. Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire. We also foster international co-operation in our communities, sharing best practice and rolling out resources to some of the poorest communities in the world.
Co-operation and Collaboration:
We build and lead partnerships, seeking funding to deliver and manage programmes with integral volunteer and infrastructure support. Partnerships are the key to our work. Be involved in delivering excellent benefits with us.
Links to the websites of our key partners are displayed in the Blogroll on the right, please click on the links.
Help us to:
• Facilitate learning
• Foster opportunities for increased welfare, well-being, quality of life, happiness and enjoyment
• Foster equity, equality and ethical communities
• Contribute to social, environmental and economic welfare and benefits for our society
• Enable access to cultural heritage and natural heritage experience
• Increase an understanding that human, animal and environmental well-being are integrated and can be promoted by responsible, compassionate and sustainable lifestyles
Sponsor: a resource or event, large or small and receive a free environmental check list
Volunteer: to raise funds. Can you sew, take wildlife photographs or organise a bake sale? Tell us your ideas
Buy our Services or Goods: ask us how we can deliver learning programmes for your users, staff or at an event or visit our sales pages.